rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Well I don't have much to say but I'm bored and may as well update this thing a little bit.

My daughter is doing great after last months scare. Typical toddler getting into everything and smiling as she does it.

My son is starting to get bored with summer holidays. He just loves school. And I'm looking forward to him starting this year because his new principal used to be my grade 5 and 6 teacher. I was in his first class that he ever taught. Mr.Strachan is probably my favourite teacher I ever had. The first teacher to ever keep me after school and make me catch up on my work. It helped a lot later on.

The Riders are tied for first place in the CFL right now. September 22 is looking like it will be a HUGE game, get your tickets now. And this Saturday is going to be fun. A Saturday NIGHT GAME at TF against the freaking useless, hated, ugly, smelly, I hate them with a passion, Edmonton Eskimoes. They are beatup and will probably be without Gass so it's the perfect time to hurt them some more and take the two points.

Anyway thanks for reading, I should get some sleep because when I wakeup I'll be another year older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home