rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Friday, February 02, 2007


Wow what a week in Riderville. Rocky Butler and draft picks to Hamilton for D.J. Flick and Wayne Smith and negotiation rights to a QB. Not a bad trade but not earthshaking.

Nate Davis was released this week too. Other than salary reasons I don't get this release. Even last year when he was injured he was still a force. I don't think we will replace him any time soon. So right now I think our Dline is much weaker after this.

And they weren't done yet. Andrew Greene got his release this week too. Damn I don't like this one at all. Andrew was one of the alltime greats to ever play on the Rider line, not Aldag calibre but close. I know the salary cap thing but damn!! He is a great guy and I hope that if he decides to play this year somebody picks him up soon.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home