rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Friday, July 20, 2007

OK god. I get it. For some unknown reason you are pissed at me.

I've had one of the worst freaking weeks of my life. And the last three days just topped it off. My daughter is in the hospital as I type this suffering from dehydration and the aftereffects of the flu. She is 20 months old and it's hitting her hard. She isn't drinking or eating and has an IV in her hand. She was doing OK with just a little bit of a cough until Wednesday night. Then it just went nuts. At 4AM she puked for the first time. At 5:30 she did it again and at 6AM my wife had her at the hospital. She hasn't been home since. Damn I miss them right now but I have to be home with my son. So far all the blood work has come back negative for anything bad and that's good. But it's just a helpless feeling not knowing why she isn't getting much better. I'm hoping that in the morning she will be her normal self and I can tickle her and hear her laugh.

I was going to add something about the Rider loss tonight but I just really don't care enough about it right now. It's just football.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home