rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Well just an update on something I've blogged on before.

The news didn't pick this up but another possible dog poisoning in Regina last week. We were at softball on Sunday just off of Pasqua and 15th when an older lady with 3 dogs came to out dugout crying. One of her dogs was foaming at the mouth and falling over. So one of our girls gave her a ride to the ver clinic on Saskatchewan Drive to get the dog looked at. That was pretty scary because a few people on the other team had brought their dogs out to the game and of course there were a ton of kids out watching and playing too. After seeing the lady being so upset in person I take back my statement about not beating this guy if you can catch him. He needs to be covered in BBQ sauce and thrown in a room full of hungry dogs.

Rider rookie camp was held the last 3 days on the new turf at TF. Damn it looks good. Hard to judge who has real talent and who is just better than the other rookies. A Regina (and Thom Collegiate) boy by the name of Stuart Foord looked pretty good and I'm hoping he gets a chance at main camp. He still has another year of Junior Football left so I doubt he makes the team this year but he is learning lots.

And anybody else on Facebook? That damn site is addictive as hell. But it's fun too. I thought I would be too old to enjoy it but I figure if my older sister-in-law can be on it then I can too. Lots of Rider groups on Facebook if you are interested.

Anyway it looks like the lawn is drying up so it's time to get out and cut it before I need a swather. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home