rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

OK just a short one today, maybe.

I can't believe there are people sick enough to leave poison around in the parks here in Regina. So far 9 dogs have been poisoned with at least one dieing from it. And the places the poison has been left are scary. I mean Candy Cane park is heavily used by kids. It's bad enough that dogs are getting sick but what happens when a 2 year old picks it up and puts it in their mouth? And that's what kids do. Right now everybody is a little bit choked that dogs are being poisoned and I don't think the cops are devoting much time to catching him. But that will all change if a kid gets sick. Then it will be attempted murder and the cops will do what they should be doing right now. Spend the time and money and catch him BEFORE people get hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home