rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well that game was worth the money and then some. The D kicked ass!!! And man Matt D made one hell of a catch right in front of us. A defender all over him and the ball underthrown and he went up and got it. He is a super tough receiver and a real go to guy. OK he did fumble later but damn it that catch was a thing of beauty. And Fantuz is phenominal. His TD catch was low and underthrown but he went down and got it. And again it was almost right in front of me. I love my seats!!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger MommaG said...

How could you forget to mention Luca's kick to win it all.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home