rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's the night before the last home game of the year. And I think I'm finally getting hyped. All week I was in a funk after seeing that debacle on Monday. But tonight I had to get my costume together and I realised that after tomorrow there are probably no more home games this year. So screw it I'm going to be loud and proud and make Taylor Field a bad place for Montreal. The team only had one real practice and a closed walkthrough this week. I think that the lack of practice could actually help. No overthinking anything, no overcoaching, just put on the pads and play. Tomorrow we find out who wants the playoffs and who just wants the game cheque. I know that Scott Schultz will step up after that Bob Hughes article this week. Hughes sucks in my opinion and always has.

Anyway thanks for reading and if you don't have a ticket buy one and shiver with the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home