rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OK just one more day to get through and then the World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band will be in Regina. Yeah baby it's almost time for The Rolling Stones. And I'm going. Both nights. I got my ticket for Sunday the day they went on sale and paid full price. And I don't regret it at all. And today the wife and I picked up 2 tickets for the Friday show for $100, $50 per ticket. And that aint bad. Friday we are up in section 202 and Sunday I'm field level. So two very different views of the show. I am so hyped for this weekend. I'll try and get some pics of the stage and stuff tomorrow and post them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home