rickyg's world

Just my random ramblings on my life and other things that might interest me at the time. For the summer and fall this will probably be populated with my ramblings about the Saskatchewan Roughriders CFL football team.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Two quick things today.

The Stones are 3 hours away from taking the stage in Regina tonight. And I am so hyped. Man it's going to be great. Tomorrow 'll post some impressions of the show.

Second thing is thin skinned GMs. Eric Tillman ventured into Riderville this week. And he didn't enjoy his stay. Check out Rod Pedersen's blog for details of his side of the story http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/ It's down the page a bit under "ET is steamed". Eric didn't follow the first rule of Riderville, what happens on Riderville stays on Riderville. I'm going to ask permission to post the remarks leading up to his remarks so the public can get context. Probably won't be allowed to so I'll just say he over reacted big time. But he has the ear of the media and his side of course gets out first. So far he has come across as a whiner. The Davis article right after he was hired that critised him wasn't that bad but all of a sudden these people from all over are emailing their support to the LP. How did they find out about the article? I can picture Eric calling them up and saying "Help me the big bad reporter is picking on me." If he doesn't grow a thicker skin he won't last here. Sorry man nothing that has been said about Eric has even come close to the piles of crap thrown at Shivers and he handled it.

Anyway it's time to crack a beer and crank some Stones and get primed for the concert. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home